Monday, April 08, 2013

25 funny things about me - Blast from the past!

I came across this old "note" that I had written on Facebook (about 4 years ago now) - it was one of those tagging games where you had to write 25 things about yourself and tag 25 friends... Amazingly, after 4 years, the list is SO very relevant :)

Here is the post - verbatim

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I have asked all my friends at least once if I am overweight
2. I laugh at almost everything - so even the most boring person feels like a comic with me!
3. I am very confused about whether I believe in God or not
4. My house is always spanking clean when I have visitors :D
5. I blank out when someone asks me to tell them "an interesting fact" about myself
6. I can be very dumb and very bright, all in the span of an hour.
7. I am a shopaholic :)
8. I love anything to do with Batman and Egypt (mutually exclusive)
9. I CANNOT keep secrets - so don't tell me anything that needs to be kept to myself
10. I am very clumsy and hurt myself at least twice a day and don't realize it until the next week....
11. I read all 7 Harry Potter books within a week
12. I love giving gifts for absolutely no reason!!
13. I squeal when I am frightened or surprised
14. In 2008, I learned to play tennis, make beaded jewelry and speak Spanish.
15. I love to dance
16. This task is turning out to be more tedious than I had ever imagined
17. I love British sitcoms!
18. I have spent entire days doing nothing but play online games
19. I want to visit all the continents, except Antarctica before I turn 40
20. I do not want to turn 30
21. I threw my master's thesis out after 1.5 years of hard work
22. I love Excel spreadsheets- I have one for everything
23. I love to plan ahead, but things never get done until the last minute
24. I am very thankful that my best friend in the world is my husband
25. I have run out of things to say and I am sure you don't want to read anymore...


No comments: